History Of Vodafone:
- Vodafone is a telecommunication company whose headquarters are located in London.
- Vodafone was founded in 1984.
- It is world’s second largest company in terms of subscribers and top company in terms of revenue.
Services Provided By Vodafone:
- It provides prepaid services. vodafone online recharge cards are offered for the same.
- Vodafone even provides services for post paid users.
- You can avail 3g services such as video calling, Vodafone TV, live streaming, gaming, high speed internet and many more.
- Products rendered by Vodafone are blackberry and iphone.
- It offers various plans and tariffs for vodafone online recharge cards.
- USB and data cards are even offered by Vodafone.
Modes For Doing Vodafone Mobile Recharge: You can do vodafone online recharge with either an online or an offline mode.
Vodafone Online Recharge Procedure: For recharging your Vodafone mobile through an online mode steps are mentioned below.
- Visit its official web site which is www.vodafone.in.
- You will find an option of ‘recharge online’ on its home page. Click on it to do vodafone online recharge.
- You will have to enter your mobile number.
- Various vodafone online recharge cards are offered by Vodafone to recharge. Enter an amount of your choice in concerning field.
- Then click on ‘buy it’ option to confirm it.
Free vodafone online recharge facility is offered by Vodafone since no additional cost is charged for recharging your mobile phones through its web site.
Offline Procedure To Do Recharge: For doing offline recharge you have to reach in person to any of Vodafone retailers. You can choose any of plans or tariffs offered by Vodafone similar to vodafone online recharge cards and can recharge your mobile phones.
Rules For Vodafone Online Recharge Payment:
- You can use credit cards for doing free vodafone online recharge for which maximum limit is 1500. For net banking or debit cards users, free vodafone online recharge can be done up to 3500.
- No bank account information or credit cards details are stored by Vodafone while doing vodafone online recharge.
- If you are a credit card user then transfer will be done to a gateway of secure payment where credit card details needs to be entered.
- In case of payment through debit cards for free vodafone online recharge, user’s transfer will be done to respective bank web site. Then you need to mention debit card details or login and password of bank.
It is to be noted that free vodafone online recharge will be done once authentication process is completed for vodafone online recharge cards