Payment Modes Available: While you do online recharge you can use following modes.
- Online Mode- You can pay in cash.
- Offline Mode- You can do vodafone online recharge by sbi debit card. You can even do vodafone online recharge by hdfc or use debit cards of other banks.
Vodafone Online Recharge Using Debit Card:
- Open its official web site www.vodafone.in.
- Follow option of ‘recharge online’ available on its home page.
- Enter your mobile number and top up amount.
- It’s time for payment while you click on ‘buy now ‘option.
- If you choose an option of debit card, then after selecting an appropriate bank you will move to that concerned bank web site. Suppose if you have an account in sbi then you can do vodafone online recharge by sbi debit card or else do vodafone online recharge by hdfc. Enter login, password and other details so that your account can be verified and payment can be done.
Procedure For Vodafone Online Recharge Using Debit Card For Other Sites: If you recharge through recharge it now web site, you first have to select a service. Then service provider as Vodafone. Enter mobile number. While doing payment select an appropriate bank where you have your account to do payment using debit cards.